Monday, November 19, 2012

Chaotic Neutral - Living With Neighbors (Demo Dogz #4)

Suburban Discipline
Chaotic Neutral is an Indianapolis super group composed of guys from Picked Clean, Critical Response Team, Axis and Allies, Wasteland D.C., Slow Motion Enslavement and a gajillion others.

Great artwork, reminds me of something like How Could Hell Be Any Worse, and we know that the suburbs created hardcore.

This is only one song, albeit a really long one ("Exhaustion/Opportunities"), with a great build up, kind of psyche-y and lots of crazy guitar effects, and it kind of morphs and progresses throughout. They don't really sound like Guilt Lust, but I get the same little tingling nerve in the back of my balls when I listen to these guys as I do with GL, so take that for what it's worth. Really unique and totally worth copping here.

Midwest hardcore is the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment